Thursday, October 12, 2006
I'm so worried about my grandfather. He's now at hospital, just underwent a surgery.
In all my life, i've never seen him so weak. So frail, but then, not frail like me. Hahaha.
Just that went i enter the ward just now, i could sense the pain he's suffering.
Those sodium chloride liquid washing his bladder. Big packets of sodium chloride needed to run through his bladder untill tomorrow, continously.
The liquid entered his body from tubes, washing away the blood or the wounds left after the surgery.
I could see the solutions, mixed up with blood, oozing out of another tube. It looks kinda cool.
Like syrup water. Seeing him lying there soften my heart. I just don't want him to die, living my grandmother in grief. That's what i feared most.
I just kept on thinking about him all through the day. He'll be alone now, in the hospital. Lying in solitude.
Then what about my beloved grandmother? At home in solitude too.
I'm just too worried about them. I can't live life without them.
Pleading to God for me to die before they do...