<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Deceided to blog while waiting for the soccer match.
Manchester United Vs. Copenhagen
I think it starts at 2:30

Tuesday...
A slendid day. Starts the day around 3pm at Onan Road. Ummi wants breads and lime.
She's making kacang phool ar. Nak jual kat gerai. I really hate the bazaar. It's like so crowded and stuffy.
Seen some malay eating but then, maybe they are not muslim i think. So well, i shouldn't have mind.


Visit nenek and datuk. Miss them man...
Been a week since i visit them. Datuk's doing fine. He fainted at home last week while on the phone with my sis.
Turn out that he didn't eat or drink at all. Seems that shitting and urinating hurts him.
Now, he's doing real well.

Got a haircut. Wayne make it the way i wanted it. Like C.Ronaldo. Hahaha...
Cume, she forgot to trim my left side-burn. Hahaha...

I can't belief all the stuffs people kept giving me. Nenek gave me some cash. Got this lady give me free chicken rice worth $4. I insist her on taking my money but she don't want.
Agaknye aku hensem sangat ke? Hm... Mungkin... mungkin.

Was at the airport just now. Dzul's going to Taiwan. For NS. Cool sial.
If i were to be in the army, i wanna join the OCS.
I can't wait for my turn to serve my country. More preferably as a soldier.

1:31 am
Razzi Stifler