<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Not much happen this days.

As in nothing fun happened at all.

I just hate this feeling deep in my heart.

This funny feeling.

Seems that my mood level is fucking low.

I'm just sick of myself.

I went home early just now.

While crossing the road

A van was about to turn to an exit.

I just walked in front of it.

I'm surprised the van didn't banged on to me.

Why must you stop?

Sorry shida for indirectly upsetting you.

I just hope the thing in my room could take me away for eternity.

What are friends for?

For them to confide their secrets and stuffs to me?

I'm considering to put it to an end after pesta peti putih.

11:46 pm
Razzi Stifler