<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Italia defeat deutchland
2 goals to nill.

I didn't slept for the whole day.
Wicked...

But then, was late for school for 1 hour.
I'm lucky my lecturer,
haven't started the test.
Managed to be just on time for the test.

Had a date with Aisha.
When out to parkway parade.
Played pool.
I won 3 games to 1.
To improve that i must.

Had titisan later on.
Forgot totally about the fucking key.
So yea, got some other people to take if for me.
Another boring training.
Then again, i learnt something new.

Signs were there.
To follow, i must.
It's time to call it a day.
Smoking kills.

11:38 pm
Razzi Stifler