<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, July 07, 2006

I can't sleep.
I don't know why.
Maybe i could sleep peacefully.
Once i've done with blogging.
I guess.

Had some great day in school.
Accidentally met up with shida.
Accidentally met up with mashita.
Accidentally met up with hajar.
Accidentally met up with firuz.
Accidentally met up with hidayah.
All at around the same time.
Same place.(Jupiter Cafe)

Went to the CCA room.
With hajar and shida.
Played with the props and costumes.
Created my 1st ever posted video.
Great although it's fucking lame.
I'm so called the ghost.
But then, i look more like a jedi knight.
Or maybe, a sith lord.

Cool.......
Fucking cool......

Found a much more nicer blogskin than this.
Get ready for a change.
But then, the color still black though.

I truely hope italia will win this world cup.

Peace out....
May i be blessed by my coronation names.

1:12 am
Razzi Stifler