<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 11, 2006

All i want to do is jam

Titisan makes me feel so stress up

And i think that contributed to the bloody migrane.

I still can't get the props for the 7 bitches.

The prince and the princes

Both done.

PPP preview this sunday.

Now i need to get those idiots their lunch and dinner.

I can't belief i'm an idiot too.

I feel so ordinary like those people now days.

I guess i'm not superman

Taking so many jobs in a short period of time.

MCT group leader

MachTech group leader

PPP production manager

Titisan propmaster

Titisan logistic

Titisan public relations

DF soccer captain.

Taking care of my sister

Mother and sick dad.

Some of the stuffs sounds easy to do but then

It ain't not.

Lots of meeting i have to attend to and luckily

I'm stripped of my ranks as DFYC secretary.

Then again

Those stuffs makes me feel so human.

And once more

Then again

I just wanna jam

To rock and ease my soul.

Away from everything and everyone.

Just me and the bass

And obviosly the gang.

I loved jamming

I'm sorry to put titisan as one of my main priority

And i realised from my mistakes.

Jamming comes 1st.

That's where i feel so most comfortable with.

My favrouite song

YOU MAKE ME WANNA LALA..............................................

11:59 pm
Razzi Stifler