<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 16, 2006

Someone whom I look up to told me that,
Our head controlled the heart.

Another someone whom I look up to told me that,
Our heart controlled the head.

I'm confused here.

Anyway, I've choose the 1st one.


When out with my old buddy Rahman.
Ate howfan at Banquet Parkway Parade.

Help him out with his project.
" Black Is Beautiful "
It is beautiful.

Played pool then.
He improved a lot.
But still, can't beat me YET.
A worthy oppenent.

Back at Nenek's house by 6.
Good time management, Kuman.

Never should Kuman be good.
Do good to people, some people take advantage of Kuman.
Evil the world is.
No justice.

12:58 am
Razzi Stifler