<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 10, 2006

I'm planning to make my hair by like Jon Bon Jovi. When he's in the 90s. Haha, the fringe are there. Let the top be long and the back be as it is.

I had a seasaw week. Hm... The term test are over and I've only confidence in Maths3 and probably Dynamics. Some lessons to be learnt. I've got to study dude.

I've watched X-Men3 and the Benchwarmers. Benchwarmers, kinda cool but there's something missing. I think that someone wasn't there.

There's a new feeling inside me. Whenever when she's around, I'm like "doesn't miss her and not really care" but when she's not, its like, I really want her to be here. Funny eh.

It's this burning sensation deep in me which I long kept inside. It's slowly eating away my mask trying to burst out. One day I'll just explode up.

Just like a volcano.

11:03 pm
Razzi Stifler