<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, May 25, 2006

What's wrong with my Dad?! I studied, he scolded me. I relaxed, he forced me to study. I don't even know what the hell I'm supposed to do??? I tried not to hate him but eventually, that feeling grew!

Why is it that he always have to be this way?! I prefered him to stick to Batam and not come home here. That's much better and at least, there's peace in the house. All Mom thinks about is about Sis whom nowadays she kept getting closer to her. I hardly sees her and yet I love her deeply.

It horrors me when I shouted at her on that Monday. And yet she didn't do much as to lift her voice. It saddens me when she gave me a kiss when I'm half asleep on Wednesday morning. It's been a long time.

I wish and I wish I could spent some time chatting with Mom who is now so far away from me. Miss those days when I'm a little boy where we played grammer games.

I hope it's not to late to realise my mistakes now. And I'm glad I realised it now rather than later when she's no longer here.

Diana Puteri was an epitome of beauty....

12:13 am
Razzi Stifler