Sunday, May 28, 2006
Well, dreams do come true and dreams do break up to pieces.
I belong to the latter cathogary.
Neither I'm sad or happy but feeling remorse was what and is what I felt.
We could only plan up things and have spoonful visions of what will be happening in later years.
But how mortifying it is not to be able to accomplishe what we planned.
The sea water I kept in the bottle have all dried up.
But the shells, those beauties of the seaside, still intact and perfect.
Observing it make me realise a very important part of life.
I should always stick to my roots as how those shells stick to the sand and drain away all unimportant stuffs like the sea water.
What I've been doing down the years, are lying.
I've been practically lying to myself about me, myself and I.
Me, Fahrulrazi, aka, Kuman.... shoudn't be Kuman.... How could they not see me in the eyes...