Tuesday, May 23, 2006
It struct me that someone whom you thought were so closed and dear to me seem so far away. In times of needs, a few bunch of people never to cease to awestruct me. Thanks Iskandar, thanks for being there yesterday.
Diana told me I changed. I just couldn't accept it that she told me I got this murderous look about my eye. Fuck her.
I received some curses just now. Hahaha... At ITAS canteen. My table were dirty when we managed to find a table to eat lunch. Afam and Syed placed the dirty plates and bowls at the rack while I just placed it at the table behind me. It was empty for the moment as the girls there were queing up to buy their lunch. So what.... They're just some worthless people of no importance. In the end, they just obediently put away the dirty plates for me. Hahaha... Some people are born to be slaves.
I know it's crude and too ego my actions are but, so what...