Saturday, May 13, 2006
I went to Dessy's BDay party at east coast yesterday. Meet up with, Raudah, Fatin, Nadia and Hajar. They bought presents for her but not me. Not now. Maybe give her that stuff on Wednesday. Kesian dia nanti. Kena angkat banyak bende bile mau pulang.
The food there nice. I like the grilled beef. Tender, soft and juicy. Hm... The girls there treat me like a waiter. Well, I understand why though. Malu... I lose my appetite half way through the eating. Some people just couldn't stop making me frustrated. I don't know his name but he's an anoyance to Fatin. Klau gian sangat atau desperate, just ask me for a girl and I kindly give you one bodoh. Macam tiada perempuan lain gitu nak ganggu.
Titisan trainining was OK just now. Leart a few things here and there. I still couldn't managed those colors. I'm sucked at interpreting colors. The crying stuff was the only fun thing. I managed to cry though. It's easy. But one thing I can't understand is, different people cry in different ways. Some people cry sounds like more to wailing while others are silent criers. Hajar's a silent crier. For me, I'm a slurpy crier. The only sounds I'll gave out when crying are the usual slurping noise like those suffering from influenza. Hahaha...
We sat in a circle, close our eyes and darken the room. Then one by one, we told of our saddest moment. I started of with the death of so called close friend. Then, I don't think that's sad for them. I'm "touched" about Bedah's story. Hahaha... Basically, I started to laugh when I tend to think that a certain story told by them are totally made up. Raudah's ones real. Sad but true.
Maybe I couldn't cry as how Ili's expected maybe due to the years of sadness and torture I suffered. All I could think of is vengence. I'll get back to that gaffer son of a bitch. I swear I'll make him suffer as he made me. Always picking on me. Treated my sis much more better than me. As if I'm a second class child. The thought of vengence is my switch to cry.
Met Anna at the bus-stop. Introduced her to Titisans... Played pool with her. Her treat. My pleasure...... Hahaha