<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I managed to find a perfect wig suitable for my face. Diyana and Syahidah helped me out. Hm... I prefer a blonde one but then, the hairstyle couldn't really suit up my face. Sad but true. The girls eventually picked up a perfect wig with a perfect hairstyle but unperfect colour. The hairstyle looks so like Paula Abdul. Hm... After a while wearing it, I got use to it and well, fell in love with my lady look. Lawa aku. Cume nak kene cukur janggut.

It's been like more than 2 years since I last saw Mas in person. Well, I thought I've already forgotten her but just now, of all people, we collided. I was like shocked and it's like everything just collapsed in front of me. I'm speechless. I'm lost at words. I couldn't think straight. I'm silly enough to wave at her. I don't know why.

I was like happy chatting with Syahidah and Diyana and just suddenly, I'm just lost. My head felt so light and I'm not sure what I'm feeling that time. Happy? Angry? Frustrated? I'm not sure.

If only I'm not dumb enough. If only I managed to see through the signs. If only I could think straight that time. 3 years seemed so fast yet so long. And all of a sudden a breath of lost memories emerge. If only we didn't met!!!

It's because of smoking that she so called hated me. It's because of smoking I could calm myself down. It's because of smoking I could forget some matters quickly. Life suddenly became unfair then. Just what was the right think to do at that right situation??? I was just a kid, reckless and thoughtless, with an ego so high. In loved with my lust.

1:47 am
Razzi Stifler