<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, May 08, 2006

Erm... there's something wrong with me. Since that day where I cross-dress at school. Acting as a lady, I started to like, suddenly became like one! God, I'm just so sorry I ever did that in the 1st place. I know it's one of the biggest sins and I promise I won't do it ever again.

Now I know why it's forbidded to do such things. You'll like suddenly find yourself pretty and stylish suddenly and it'll makes you want to dress up that way again.

I thought at first that it's good for my experience as an amature actor to experience such stuffs. But, when Titisanians when to ITAS canteen for a break, I suddenly realised what I did was actually sinful.

I did lock up in the toilet when everyones gone to the canteen and like cry at heart. It's like a sudden gush of ego ran past my heart. Me as a guy, A GUY, whom is much more superior than the other inferior gender, dress up and act like that bloody inferior and low-class gender! That's gonna be the most stupidest and most degradding and disgraceful day of my life.

I've no choice, but to dress as such for the whole day. I wouldn't want myself to be in prison just because I'm caught running around in school naked. I almost snapped myself but don't know how I could contained that anger. Angry at myself for agreeing doing such stuff.

As days past on, I'm like happy and gratefull to have someone like Fatin. It's not like, everyone is like her. Sh smhw pss my "tlrnt tst". Bt stll fl n sm f ths mn "tst". Hm..... fuck care those, I love her dearly my sweet lips...... muchy muchy muchy....

10:41 pm
Razzi Stifler