<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Was it a terrible day? Or was it not... I myself couldn't tell which word to describe it. To say it's terrible, well, got stuck in the rain for more than an hour. To say it's like a normal day, hm... nothing much happened.

1st of all, when to school to meet up with Raudah and Fatin to clean up the dressing room of our props. I as usual, came late and the girls have already cleaned up the place, waiting for me to carry those burdens for them to the CCA room and the costume shop. Well, the make-ups and some of the props that were meant to be kept in the CCA room cupboard, were left out outside the cupboard. We couldn't find the right keys for the cupboards. Raudah went to the office to ask for the key. So, Fatin and I played around with the door till she hurt her toe. I thought it was just some minor injury but then, she cried and I then notice the top section of the nail broke. Not completely out of the toe but the skin held it intact. It started to bleed. Ouh.... haha... Kesian dia. Ampun, ampun... Sorry. Lain kali kita main dengan tingkap. Jangan main dengan pintu lagi.

We went to the costume shop then. We used the Lavander trail. Wow... Memories, lots of memories came back to me then. I remembered being in NCCsea cadet. My 1st trip there, and how I felt when we went to that place. I too remembered that I frequent to that place with my best bud Rahman. Buying up camping stuffs, making dog-tags, buying badges, ranks and name tags. Hahaha... If only both of us were still in it. Mungkin sudah naik jadi cadet leutanent agaknye.

We had ice-cream on the way to the costume shop. I had a stomach ache after eating it. Silly me for not realising that I couldn't eat such thing in the morning. Hahaha... Anyway, watched Ice-Age2 with Fatin at Bugis. The show's great but, these kind of movies were meant not to be seen in cinema. Too short!!! Then, we spent more than an hour under the void deck doing nothing waiting for the rain to stop. A heavy rain. But then, we do deserved to spent some time together there after the hectic schedule of last week. We do need some time for us.

Had meeting at DF. Haflah is on the 15th April and yea, no much time left. The planning all going rather smoothly. This is what I called a perfect planning. At 11pm, me and some of the guys slack around Kembangan. Talk about soccer and stuffs. Dengar-dengar esok nanti kul 9 main bola. Hahaha....

1:52 am
Razzi Stifler