Thursday, April 27, 2006

Schools re-open. Had fun though. Especially ProgAuto. I had fun playing with the air presure stuff. Pretty cool dude. For that lab, I group up with Afham. Haha... ader jugak kawan. The 4 hour long lab, seems to us like a 2 hour lab. That shows that I really enjoy that subject.

And the most boring project goes to MCT. Look at the above pic. I can't even compile the bloody stuff! I did it trice till I got a headache. What to do, I gave up and serve the net. Hahaha... Anyway, I had my groups all set up already. hahaha... pretty quick eh. For MCT, theory, I could do, lab, I had a headache. Argh!!! hate it man....
Almost all my friends told me that TP now became
tempat perempuan rather than
temasek polytechnic. Hahaha... They said the freshies are hot and yummylicious. Well, i don't think so. They look, just the same. I tend to get a headache when I see too many girls of the same kind. The clothes are all the same!!! I meant similar. Is there anyone there dress up like a gothic chick?! Is there anyone wearing like a punk rock girl?! man, i got to see guys!!! haha... I know it sounds gayish but, beautiful men and women God create them for us to SEE!!!
I'm so shy within the presence of Allah but I still do all these sins. GOD, I have to admit, I do envy those sinners... I admitted that I do enjoy doing sins.
I don't know why I tend to get emoish on a certain day whereby I'm supposed to be happy and looked forward on. No jam, no date, no soccer... nothing. All I could plan is to sit by the beach to look in awe amasement. Counting shells, thats what I'll do and planned to achieve on. hm...
I've been thinking... Why not, I try not to bring my HP, or be near it, this few days. Hm.. I'll try... starting from now. Hahaha... HP, an evil yet wonderful thing of communication.