<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 09, 2006

On Tuesday's conversation with Fatin in MSN.

Him: Fatin, I've got something to tell you.

Her: Yes... What is it?

Him: Maybe this Wednesday will be my last day meeting you.

Her: Haa?? Why?

Him: On Friday, I've got a called for NS. I need to go for BMT.

Her: I thought you could differ... And you are still schooling.

Him: I've differ twice already. And due to my age, I've got to go for NS now.

Her: But then...

Him: I know but I'll continue with my school after NS. And I'm sorry for only telling U now.

Her: *pause*

After a long pause,

Him: Knock-knock. Eh, I'm joking.... Heee.... Hahaha

Her: !@#$@

I couldn't believed she really buy that lame joke. Hahaha.

Anyway, I had a wonderful day on Frday and Saturday.
I send Dzul to Tekong on Friday. Managed to see its facilities and training. It's damn fucking cool balls.... From afar, as the ferry approaches, it looks more like a Resort. It's military structure only started to show up when we the ferry reached the jetty. It wasn't really what I expected of Tekong. To me, it's more like a 1st class Army Barrack. It's better than home I think. The bed, much much more better than mine. It's food. So yummy and delicious. I got to have a taste of it there. There's also an annex room where one could play games and watch TV. They got a Hi-Fi set which I don't even have. And lastly, the trainings. I really couldn't wait to join NS.

I really am interested in the guard duty. Then again, I really am interested in those army stuffs. How I wish there's a war ragging Singapore. Maybe against Malaysia or probably Indonesia. Hahaha... I'll be one of the 1st few to enlist for its recruitment. I just can't stand those 2nd and 3rd rated country. What's more, due to overpopulation in Singapore, we as a great nation, should look out of Singapore and invade those countries far more weaker than us.

Hm... Ok about all those shits.
Saturday, my most tiring day of all. Played soccer from 8.30 in the morning till 1230pm. Thats one of the longest soccer session I ever had. Tiring but fun. Almost all suffered from injuries except Saddiq who came at 1o30am. Rayan, he snapped his shoe laces. So, he had trouble shooting and handling of the ball. Heider he suffered numerous crams on the leg. The worst one was his tigh. That causes him to be slower than usual. Haziq fall down drastically after being tackled by me. He suffered "rope burns" on his left elbow. He got rammed by me twice and he vomited after we finished playing. Searved him right for it cause he didn't had breakfast, drank lots of gassy drinks, and over-exert himself. Sudah diberitahu tapi tidak mahu dengar cakap aku. Hahaha... Me, I got rammed on my dick. Rayan shot the ball and it hit my winky from close range.

The sensation was "awesome". It's like someone taking a hammer and hit it hard on my little birdy with no feathers. I the effect was like a nuclear strike. Not only the bird with no feathers got damaged but also the surrounding area. The muscle around the groin hurts. I couldn't walk properly without feeling pain. Not only it damaged internally but externally too. I think my birdy shranked in size. I guess the ball collided with the bird head on. There's this liquid stuff did gush out of the urinal hole. I don't know what it is but, I feel sad and uncomfy for my little white birdy with no feathers.

I had bowling with Tits members. Only Irfan, Hajar and Fat-in turn up. I don't really like bowling that much cause to me, it's a sport mostly depends on luck. I'm never am lucky. Not once. And never will. I have talent...

To make the day tiring, I didn't ate the whole day till late at night. That is now. Eh, so... Kirekan, satu hari lah aku tidak makan. Makan pun sekadar alas perut je. Haiz....

Niway, had fun though and 2 lessons learnt.
1st, always warm up and cover your birdy with no feathers while playing soccer.
2nd, try not to be too generous. So far, I'm too generous.

12:17 am
Razzi Stifler