<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 28, 2006

I tried not getting near my hp just now. In the end, it's no use. I woke up late coz I didn't set the alarm clock. In my HP!!! I couldn't call my friends then, coz their numbers are stored in my HP! Well, I have to use the HP after all. It's important.

Hahaha

I tak percaya that I started to miss somebody. I know it's bad coz I'm starting to get obsessed with her. So, I had to try not to be... Well, susah memang ar... but I can't just always be with her. She got her own life and friends where she do need to spent time with. Hm... I've never been in a relationship this long before. The most, is like 3 months I think with Farhanah. Hm... I would rather say that it's more of a lust then love with Farhanah. Hahaha... I wonder where she is. Dengar-dengar, hamil... HAHAHAHA....



Fatin when some sort of a turbulent wave last week. And mostly it's my fault. I shouldn't denied it. I'm a lousy BF. She's strong. She could tahan me though. Well, terus terang eh, I'm irritating and she don't mind me going out with other girls and yet I took it as an advantage of people. Hm... I'm still couldn't belief regarding what I did at the esplanade. Buat memang suke, lepas itu, menyesal pulak. Ini lah balak dia, twisted ankle!

I expected it to heal by Thursday but instead, it's getting more painful now. The swell haven't yet subside. haiz... sakit la sial. So, nampaknye, tmr tak dapat lah main bola... Geram seh. I'm just so angry at myself for sustaining such an injury. Fuck it.

11:03 pm
Razzi Stifler