<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I had my R&R. I feel rejuvenated. Could walk properly and sit on the floor without feeling any pain on my groin. Ah.... Gonna play soccer with the guys later at 8.30am. Haah! Couldn't wait! I wanna score goals and shoot some balls! Hee.... I just can't wait.

I planned on going out to play pool with the guys just now. Waited for Hilmi for an hour to arrive at the bus stop at down town east. Another half an hour for Ryan and another 10mins for Haziq. Haah... Sadiq couldn't join us though. He needed to help his mom doing some chores at home. After all those waitiing, we couldn't managed to find an empty pool table. Full House!!! Hahaha...

So went to play at the arcade. Played 4 rounds of Daytona USA. Hm... the way I drive according to them was reckless. The 4 of them when spotted a pink car( my car ) will try to get away as fast as possible. Well, my technique when turning the tight bent is by using a nearby car as a leverage. Of all the 4 rounds, I got 3rd, 3rd, 4th and 1st. I could get 1st on the 3rd round only to miss the other 3 cars as a leverage by an inch! So instead of colliding with some cars, I collided into the wall. Argh... So the last round, to prove my skill and to at least get a 1st, I played properly. Had an easy victory at last with the other 3 cars crashing and bumping around in jeopardy. Haah!!!

After that, when to slack around in Geylang beside the Hotel 81. Had some diner. Abg Idrus belanja us. Had crispy noodles. The serving was so fucking small!!! But then it does taste nice though. Next time when I went there, should try the western food! It's so tempting. I'm still hungry now. Terbayang-bayang gambaran the food abg Idrus and kak Aisha ate. Argh...! Spotted Suhaimi Yusuf there. He doesn't look any different in real life and in TV. Not like Aaron Aziz. He look so hensome in real life than in TV. So far, meet Aaron when I was praying in the mosque. He was right beside me and when I wanted to salaam him, I was like shocked. Never had I seen anyone so good-looking in real life other than abg Idrus.

Ok then. My band, I found us a new keyboardist. At least he knows to play the keyboard. Guess who's the person.... It's non other than Hilmi!!! Dalam diam dia tau main keyboard rupenye.... Haah. Told him of the songs needed to learnt. The band will be changing its name again. Our concept will be my favrouite. Gothic!!! Razali created a new song. At last we had an original song. Most probably, we'll be playing Evanescence and Nightwish. Evanescence will be having a new album this June. Buy it! But then, I heard it'll be different. Lacuna Coil.... Who ever have that band's song, send me aite.... Pls... I know it's something like Nightwish. Gothic Metal/Rock. Haah...!

The song now that I'm currently addicted to is Ever Dream by Nightwish. Common Nightwish, find a new vox!!! So could start recording the album by June as per plan. Whenever I listened to Ever Dream, it somehow reminds me of Fatin.... I don't know why but then, I kept dreaming of us when I'm asleep. Lets make that 3 in a row already. It's somehow pleasent but then, there's something bad will befallen on either one of us. So far, my dreams mostly come true.

I just hate to sleep. If only nightmares were pleasent. I wouldn't be restless like now.

2:20 am
Razzi Stifler