<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, April 22, 2006

I always wonder, why is it that my life, for me, is too boring. Why can't it be like Dzul's?? Doing BMT at Tekong now. That is, to me, fun. I'm really am so jealous of him. Those 5BX early in the morning, those guard duty... Argh... Shit you Dzul.. Hahaha.....

I had postmortem for PENTAS. It's kinda sucky and if it weren't for fatiN, Iwouldn't have gone. But anyway, I went off not even half-way through. Sit down there, watching a "movie" which you acted on, how bored could it be? My purpose going for the postmoterm is fatiN. How much I missed her. That's what I'm feeling. I don't know about her. We are just mortal beings who couldn't even control our freedom to like someone or not. It's just the gut feeling that suddenly without knowing, happens.

At 3pm, played soccer with Khai pendek. 1st time playing with his friends. Most of his friends aren't that good but only a hand full are. The 1st game, I really couldn't even played. Lack of communication and understanding. The 2nd round we played, well, I scored an own goal. How demorallising is that? Hahaha... But then, I repaid it by scoring 2 more solo goals. Hm.... I just couldn't find a way to finish it up with a hat-trick but worse come to worst. I self-destructed my left ankle. My shooting foot.

I could hear the sounds of bone breaking?? It sounded as if my bone break though. I couldn't even walk and could hardly stand. I just felt so sick of myself. How could I suffered an injury so terrible? I'm so fucked up I tell you. After a few mins, I tried walking briskly. I just couldn't. Fell on the ground. How frustrated I am.

At home now. The pain was becoming unbearable every second. I couldn't believe I almost cried. This feeling, although painful, restricted my movement and making me even more frustrated at myself. I'm just so moody now. Well, wasn't to be my day I guess. I hope all could be well by Wednesday. Hehehe....

10:55 pm
Razzi Stifler