Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Dreams do come true. Certain dreams do come true. Especially the bad ones. A friend betrayed a friend's trust. Someone whom I could rely on, became a someone whom is being shown as the most sin-fool of thoughts. A fool. A fool. A fool. How could she do that to me??? But then, I'm all to blame as I stood there doing nothing but offered minimal resistance. I'm lucky 2 person stood by me all this while. Being a shield to protect my blunt sword. I really thanked you dude.
Never I had felt soo guilty in my life. Think again, my 2nd guilty feeling in my life. Really-really guilty. I remember I lie about my results when I was in Pri 4. Due to cowardness. Now, it's due to foolishness.
The truth hurts. I know it is but it's better then lying and cheating. The most unholly and an act of imbeciles. In the 1st place, I shouldn't be there! In the 1st place, I shouldn't be slacking! Ouh God, ouh God, what can I say..? I'm just a teen not knowing whats morally right or wrong. The thought of God kept flashing my mind. Ouh, how disgracefull a simple actions by a she-devil could succumbs a heart to pure darkness void of morality.
Then, I could choose not to tell her the truth and kept it a secret among ourselves. I choose not to opt for the later. Courage and dignity I had in my heretic blood-line which I so hated most. Alas, I do told her the truth which hurt her. Going against my vow. I do succumbs to my lust.
Two ways to differenciate between a beast and a men. The ability to eat using cutlery and the ability to control our sexual needs. And so does they say too.
I regained my vox now, but grew darker in time. The hours of soccer and an experience of me being a host for a formal event.
Band Names:
My Love Fist, how was that for a Punk Rock band?
Toccata-Tropica, how was that for a Gothic band..? More like an ice-cream shop...
Scherzo, pronounce as "skairt-so"...??? Then again, I had to think of a more suitable name for it. I'll accept any suggestion from any of my beloved readers.