<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 21, 2006

Anna is getting more prettier and prettier every time I met her. Cume, she lacks of self-confidence. Bubu is getting cutter and cutter. I like poking her sides and tummy. She's so funny. Diana, sekian lama ku tak bicara dengan mu oh kekasihku... Janganlah kau pergi dari sisiku lagi... Now, dah balik Singapura, Hahaha... puas tadi dapat kacau-kacau dia.

Anna makin lama macam orang serani. She looks more like those eastern european people. Had pool with her and Bubu. Till now, I didn't even knows Bubu's real name. Hahaha.... God knows. As usual, Tengku Fahrul Razi, tuan laksamana pulau Temasek, won all games. I'm such a victor. A great one. I've never considered myself as lucky. Seriously, I've no luck. All I have in my veins are talent. My slick slender moves to them seems to be a killer blow for them. That shows the greatness of a guy known for his great skills and known victories.

Napolean was know to raise his victorious army on food. And so I believe on it too. Table maners do play a part in a guy known of sweet victories. Diana, whom always criticise me of too neat when it comes to eating, sounded on that again. It was either I'm too neat or you and your other group of so called, weaker sex, are already unciviliesed when it comes to table maners. The princes of Arabia burb to show that the food served are tasty, and so do I.

The Coesroes of Persia, looks marvelous with their moustache and neatly groomed hair do. And so do I. The pharoahs of Egypt known for the thick eye-liner they wore and so do I. The King of the Franks, Charlemagne, was terrible in language, and so do I. Thus on the 24th of December, a king of the kings was born. He self-proclaimed to be known as Abu Khalifah, Father of Rulers. King Razzi the Magnificent. Lord of the two lands and praise be of me... Hahahahahaha

PS: I did this coz of boredom...... Don't take it to heart.

12:28 am
Razzi Stifler