<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, March 28, 2006

These 2 days were tiring to me. Sunday and today,that is Monday. Tiring by so enjoyable. Hahaha...
***Sunday***

On Sunday, I went for madrasah. I had to do my presentation there but I didn't do my preparation but then, I managed to present something. I'm the 1st one to present but then, thought of delaying it till next week but, change my mine. Just present it yesterday. A gentleman never back out. hahaha. Ok then, basically, I did well and better than I have expected. Cool. haha...

In the afternoon then, I had video shooting for my drama. We were supposed to meet at Tempines Interchange by 2pm but, a change of plans. Hajar told me to meet Fatin instead there and by 3.15pm, we must be there at Kampung Melayu. I told the rest I'll be late cause I've had Madrasah before it. I rushed my way to Tempines Interchange and reached there around 2.25pm. In the end, I have to wait for half an hour for Fatin. My blood really boil high high. I'm just tired and sleepy and had to wait for so long. Siape tak bingit. Orang call, tak angkat. At least have the initiative to tell me what's taking her so long.

Then again, I had to forgive her as she had a valid reason for it. We reached Kampung Melayu at 3.20pm but to my bloody surprise, nobody's there. As in, the rest haven't reached the place yet. I was like what the hell!!! It takes another 20mins of waiting till the rest reached it.

Farhanah and Irfan took their video shoot there. They were supposed to perform a malay dance there at the entrance of the "Istana" and it is cool. The dancing and the surroundings were ancient like. Then it's my turn to do the video. My character was supposed to be a horny uncle who's young at heart so my shoot were taken at the infamous Hotel 81. I've been to the hotel a couple of times so to me, it's nothing new. But Fatin's having trouble cause she's not that wild and kinda shy to took it there. I understand her somehow.

Then we went to the Esplanade. Ouh yea, before that, we took a couple of videos at this shopping center. It's an old place yet famous but I don't really remember the name of the place. We took Farhana's video there. She needed to show the difference in modern photo washing and the old-school menthod. Hahaha... Then of to the Esplanade. In the train, sempat ambil lagi video but I don't really know what's the purpose of this one. Hm...

We spotted Helzi and girlfriend on the way to the Esplanade. Sempat charge vid. cam. battery there. Haha... hm... the video taken at the Esplanade, it's kinda like, mature stuff. Me and Fatin " dig in the bush" hahaha. No need for me to explain futher. But I like the part where Hajar were like, supposedly go off for Haj. Dulu-dulu mana ada aeroplane so we make it as if Hajar was going for Haj by sea. Hahaha...

Around 8pm, we watch a free drama performance by Ekamatra or something. Hahaa... It's kinda gore but I like it. No words were being spoken there but just actions and expression. It's a drama for us to make a story out of it. Hahaha... It ends at 8.45 and we went to capture our last video about Hip-Hop shit. Then off we went to Tempines for diner but Fatin and I went home instead.

Managed to watch soccer once I reached home. Man Utd won 3 goals to nill. Giggs score the 1st 2 goals while Rooney, the later. Van Nistelrooy was used as a subtitude again. I guess his days are numbered. Buy Fernando Torres to boost the attacking line up. The partnership of Vidic and Ferdinand are great and Van der Sar did marvelously well in goal.

***Today***Monday, just now.

Spent the whole day for drama. We went to search for props early in the afternoon. I came late today. "Overslept". Haha... Went to the costume shop at Bugis. Kinda cool. They have the Egyption headress there. I wanna rent it!!! hahaha... They have lots and lots of cool stuffs. I like the Nazi's SS uniform. Soo cool!!!!!! I feel like putting it on and giving it a facist salute. heheh
Went back to school at 4pm. Had drama rehersal. Or rather, so called rehersal.

12:54 am
Razzi Stifler