Tuesday, March 21, 2006
It's been a long time since I updated my blog and it's all due to some technical and mental problems of mine. The conectivity is a bit off this days and I'm undergoing some stress lately. I hope I'll pass my DFund2. Sesiapa terbaca ini, wajib doakan agar aku lulus!
Ok then, supplementary paper just end for me yesterday. The questions for part A were easy and basic but the part B question were given to us twisted and tuned. I managed to do it but have no confidence of getting it correct. Anyway, I tried my best yesterday and well, I'll just leave it to God's will.
It's said that dreams are a sleep's toy. Dreams are like movies but the only thing is, you were asleep and it's free. You don't have to buy tickets or wear posh clothings. There're times when dreams turn reality. I've encountered it a few times. The most recent ones occured last 2 weeks. I've heard from someone where if you were to dream about centipede, it means bad luck and when I had that dream, I just felt so restless and stressed out. The next day that omen happened. I failed my DFund2. Fucker... Fuck that paper. It sucks dude. Because of that paper I have to sit for a retest......
I'll update again at night.