Harold Razzi Stifler
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
I think stubbed my toe on my right foot on Sunday while playing soccer.. It hurts but I did my best to ignore the pain. In the end, after the game, I took off my shoes and my toes.... The color ,kinda style though.. Haha... There's blood blister, and the nail, it turn whitish in color. My toe somehow macam bengkok..? It looks wierd. Its possition and color. Hahaha... but who cares. Pain is only a temporary feeling that sooner or later will subside.Ustaz Sufyan turn out to be cool outside. His hair armani.. Played good soccer with him but then, I'm out of form on that Sunday evening. The field was dry. With many holes. Bumpy and rocky. Fuck it man... Cant even dribble the ball but then, I used my passing and crossing prowess more.Ok then, Monday, which is yesterday, I had meeting at night. I'm supposed to go out with Fatin but then my Mom wants me to follow her to take my granddad's passport but in the end, I end up sitting at home doing nothing. I'm lucky I had lots of kawan perempuan. I managed to call Reena. So, played pool with her. Now I know why she cant shoot the cue ball properly. TAK PAKAI CERMIN MATA!!!! Haha...Played till its 730pm, have very late breakfast at BK... Hahaha.... Then off I went to Kembangan for meeting. Bila nak pulang, I thought of walking back home. Through that haunted place. The last time I walked there, I felt as if I was being followed. My dad got this mark bitten on his left arm by a Pontianak at night when he commented something bad about that place. He got it at home last week on a Thursday night. I've seen "it" there before on a Friday night with Salman. He's lucky not to have seen it. I quickly cycled as fast as I could in another direction. Although its fucking far. In the end, I took the bus home as it's almost mid-night. Hm... Di rumah pulak, my fucking Sis didnt cook the rice so had to starve myself to sleep that night. I managed to sleep around 3.30am.As I belief in this saying, "Nothing will ever last", I got this call from my Agency. I'll be having my shooting this Thursday or Friday. Its the money that counts the most... Hee.... Lucky me.
10:55 am
Razzi Stifler