<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 13, 2006

It's really been a long time since my last entry. Hm.. To be frank, I'm both busy and too lazy to have time for this bloggy stuffs. Ahaha... Well, my weekend's been rather exciting. Hm... Had a chalet at Tanah Merah. Its between Changi and East Coast. Well, I've been eating non-stop till I had problems monoevering myself. Hahaha...
Well, I reached the chalet at around 4pm on a Saturday. Most of my cousins are there. The normal ones like Dzul, Khairi, Deena, Farah, Kak Shasha and Abg Fad. Salman, Imah, Fahim, Adib, Nurul and Aisyah were there too. I'm surprised. Well, we were roughly about the same age and used to play together when we were young accept for Aisha. She stayed at Bali. But now, she's studying in Singapore so well, she stayed in Singapore for now. Ahaha... The rest of the cousins are the babies. Those bellow 13 years old. Haha
Well, upon reaching there, I didn't waste any time on going to the Street soccer court to play soccer there. Played for maybe half an hour. Right after that, I took off my pants, take off my shirt, shake off my shoes and jumped into the pool. Hehe... Woa.... So cold and refreshing. Fuh! I swim for 2 laps then I went to the jacquzi. Or was it jaquzzi??? Heck care. It's this warm small little pool which could only fit in 3 people at a time. It got bubbles and more air bubbles. Hm... It's a fucking nice the place.
After swiming, well the usual stuffs. Eat!!!!!!!!! Fuh.....!!!!!!!!
Nice man the food. I love the fish. Hehe.... After eating, we went to play pool. Hm... Nice game. Cause didnt play it for a long time. We played pool frm 930 till 2am in the morining. My parents and aunties and uncles were busy playing bowling. Me, Dzul, Aisha and Salman played pool. Later joined by Qaimah. Haha... The pool stick is actually longer than Qaimah. Hahaa...
We went back to the bungalow to watch soccer. Man Utd beat Portsmouth 3 goals to 1. Hehehe...

On the Sunday, I'm supposed to go to madrasah but end up sleeping. Couldn't wake up in time for it. So, my parents brought us there to the chalet again. Have sarapan there. Nice. The pancakes are delicious. Mmmm.... I ate 6 pancakes and a 4 lumps of bread. It taste nice if one ate a bread with butter and maple sirup. Mmmm.... I'm craving for it now.Hahaha

I had some game of pool again. Hehe... I managed to play it for free. Wee.... Hahaha. Thanks to my genius mind. Managed to break loose the small door at the side of the table where one have to placed in the coins. Then, I turn the gear back so that the stuffs, the long drain like thing which is holding onto the ball to prevent it from rolling, is set free. So, everytime... When I finished playing one game, I does not need to put any coins. Just do the menthod above and poof... Free pool.......

Around 530pm, I went swiming again. This time only with Dzul and Khairi. The baby pool is fun to play with. I like the toys available there. Especially the "carwash" thingy. So cool... Haha

Reached home around 9pm yesterday. Haha.. And now, my whole body ache a lot. Guess I have to end this here. See ya......

7:22 pm
Razzi Stifler