Wednesday, February 15, 2006
It's 4pm on a Sunday evening and I was at the beach walking along with my cousin. We were planning to like just check out the surrounding area as the beach looks kinda deserted. Hm... The beach is beautiful. It's unlike those found in East Coast, Pasir Ris, Changi and West Coast. Its like, so issolated with only a few people there. The sands soft. When it's low tide, the sea water reveals vast amount of land. That is mineral deposits of sands. It's so marvelous, the creation of God. Shells that is so alient to us, appeared. Small red snail shells were plenty to be found untouched. There's the usual brown and purple snail shells too. In fact, plenty of different kinds of this alienic shells.My cousin and I picked all those shells up. We intended to keep it and gift our love ones as gift. On the process of picking up those shells, I spotted something outstanding. Different from the rest of those nature jewels. Its green. Underneath it's bronze. Ouh, what a magnificent creature it is.On Tuesday, that is, Valentine's Day, I meet up with Fatin. Hm... Before that, I rushed down to TM to get her some gifts. It's just so hard to get one a beautiful gift. Hm... My eyes caught on something which really is so wonderful. It really do caught my eyes. Among all the pleasent stuffs there, it's so called the most darling of all darlings. I thought of buying her that but then, something just isn't right. So, I don't buy it. I had to settle for this sought after pendent. Hm... I like the heart design though. It's like an abstract or something. I met her later at school though. Planning to study together. I was surprise when I saw Hajar there too. Hm.. Haha..I gave her that wonderful thing that I caught for her at the beach on a Sunday evening. I felt sad that she didn't want to accept that. Hm.. It's Ok, I'll kept that beautiful beatle myself. Haha.. Eventually, I gave her that pendent later that day. She told me she's surprised by the gift though. I wonder why she thought that way of me. Just now, I woke up late again. I'm supposed to study at school by 10am. In the end, I woke up 45 minutes later. Haha... So, I guess I would study with Fatin later in the afternoon. I thought of studying at the beach with her. But then, things go otherwise. We didn't studied there but end up fooling around playing stress and talk for the rest of the afternoon. She could be my personal hairstylist. The way she ruffled my hair and combed it with her hands, turned out to be cool. Hahaha... I like. I ended up not studying the whole damn day. Even now, when I'm supposed to revised my EdevicesCKT, here I am, updating my blog while chatting with my best dude and neighbour. I shouldn't tell any of my relatives about this blog of mine. My mom saw me wrote some entry. Hm... Ok then. Have to stop here.PS: I'm craving for sweet stuffs...! Pancakes with lots of maple syrup.