Tuesday, February 28, 2006
I suddenly realise that I'm not a good guy. Hahaha... But then again, I'm too good to be good. Hahaha... Get what I mean? No? Ur just too silly to understand. Hahaha...
I got a joke. A lame one. Here it goes.
Knock Knock
Whose There?
....
??
Go Fuck Yourself...
Hahahaha.... Super lame. I just love that movie. The charismatic Frank Jr. Abagnale. Fuuh....
I wana be like him.
I had jamming session yesterday. So, the whole morning from 7am till 12nn, I practise those songs meant to be played. Hm... I thought after so long of not jamming, we could start again with a big bang... But what the hell, they don't even memorise the songs. Fuck them. Haiz... Diana told me that I'm an asshole. Hahaha... She kept complaining why I kept swearing at her. Sial, suar, bitch, betina, sundal, bodoh, fucker, cibai, sucker and lots more. Hahaha... I don't know why I did that. Aha.. I think cause everytime I look at her face, I just felt like swearing at her. After that, went to play CS with them. I belanja them. 1 hour only. Seems that they are not much of a fight for me. Hahaha... Terpaksa beri them chance... Hahaha...
Just now, I had some juices. Hm... I like them mature. It's more power in that way. Hahaha... I had a dream just now. Funny one. Hahaha... But then it's so real. Hahaha...
It's like someone woke me up in that dream. And when I opened the door, there was this girl. She looks familiar. I think she's my GF lah. So I invite her in. She got a new haircut or whatsoever cause its like, my whole attention were on her hair. Hahaha... Then, she went to the kitchen claiming that she wanted to make me something to eat. So I went to the balcony to take my towel to have a shower. As I'm on the way to the bathroom, the bell rang again. When I went to answer it. Ouh shit, it's my mother!!! I opened the door for her and rushed to the kitchen. Pushed that girl into the toilet telling her not to come out of it.
The funny part comes here... the bell rang again. Suddenly I was in my room staring at the ceiling. I think I woke up now. But i kept hearing the sound of the bell and some noises outside in the living room. So, I went out of the room and check it out. Nenek aku lah. Come here to take tupperware. Haiyo..... then I sleep again.