<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I opened my eyes, I tried to see but I'm blinded by the white light.
It was 630am in the morning and its too early to go to school. Niway, I did went to school early today. I'm punctual actually. Aha. . . Lecturer was as usual, boring but then not boring for my eyes though. Hehe. . . I went to KMC with Alam and Nizam. Hm. . . Chit chatted there and while waiting for Fatin, I played with the cat.
I called her girl cause its a girl cat. She's pretty. Whiet with patches of grey strips on her lower body. She was shy at first but then, I managed to convince her that I'm a nice human. Haha. . . After a few unsuccesful attempts on convincing her, she did finally came to me. The rest of the guys were amused. Me included. Aha. . . Managed to rub her head, neck and stroke her back. I only cary her to my lap when she started to make those helicopter noise produce by her tummy. That means she's feeling like playing with me. She made this horney face as i rub her neck. Nice. Been quite a while since I snuggled and kiss a cat.
When out with Fatin today. Well, she's getting prettier every time I see her. Don't know why. Maybe the hormones on reaction. Haha. . .
When to the esplanade, then walk all the way to Fort Canning Hill. Damn tiring. Haha. . .

My fever had eased away but then, my caughing were getting worse. Its like as if my whole lungs and heart about to explode from inside out. That reminds me of the dream my grandma told me. She dreamed that I was sick and my heart came out! It kinds of bothering me right now cause, she dream it on the day I had my fever.
Maybe bad things will happened in the near future. Maybe tonight. Maybe tomorrow. It really creeps me out. I've read and been told too, by "someone" that dreams may come true if the person did some things listed. Which what my grandma did.

Am I the unblessed of all the blessed ones?
Or am I the blessed of all the unblessed ones?
Am I the son of the light who will not be talented as expected?
Or am I the one who would bring darkness instead of shedding some light?
All lays ahead of the bleak future I lay within. . .

11:21 pm
Razzi Stifler