Sunday, February 26, 2006
Febuary 26th, I think today's a great day to blog and update my blogger. I had fun yet stressful moments this week. Firstly, I'm done with my exams. 2ndly, waiting for results is like waiting for a capital punishment. I had EdeviceCKT on Monday. I prepared well for it and the paper turn out to be fucking easy. Hahaha... I was like, "What the fuck?!" Hahaha... Almost all the question from that paper I've done it on Sunday's revision. It was like, they just copy and paste from the past year paper, if I'm not wrong, 2 semesters back. I finished that paper early and I did take my own sweet time doing it. Hehe... Before Edevice, I'm supposed to sit for my BNT paper. In the end, i didn't went to sit for that paper. Hehehe... Crazy guy one would think I am but then, I have my reasons. I received a gift from Fatin. Turn out to be something useful. Haha... I'm so touched by it. So sweet of her... HeheTuesday was the most boring day. Just sat at home playing Rise Of Nation. On Wednesday, I went out to study DFund2 with Nizam. Hm... Thats currently the most difficult subject I'm taking and I'm repeating it! I have to pass that paper. GOD please make me pass it...! After that at around 3pm, when out to play pool with Reena. Hm... She's enthusiastic about playing pool but then, she ain't that good. Her problem lies on the way she's holding the cue stick, and her aiming. She could improve over time. If she practice playing every week. Now I'm starting to miss playing pool with Rahman. Hahaha....I went to school early today. Planning to have a last minute revision with Nizam. We studied at the cybercenter in school. Half way trying to revise on JK Flip-Flop, Fatin called me. Hm... She finished her exams. So I thought she's like taunting me but then, she cried??? Hm... Ok, get to the point, DFund2.... so fucking difficult but then, I managed to do all of it. I think I'll get at least a 40 marks. Hm... I hope my CAs good enough to pull it through.On the Friday, meet my long lost bro, dude, fren and trusted people, Rahman. Haha... Like old days, we meet up and just slack around. Sometimes play CS or pool. Sometimes we even go fishing in TM, or any other shopping mall. That day, we played CS. Hahaha.... then when to mosque to perform our Friday prayers. Haa... He's having his exams now. Last paper this coming Friday. Saturday, had lunch with Fatin. At the airport. Popeye. I'm still craving for hotcakes. The fish there are nice. If I bring somemore money, and the service ain't terrible, I would have bought another meal. Popcorn sandwich. Yummy... I like... But then, I still want hotcakes with mapple syrup and butter. I just hope somebody would buy me those. I like. The Saturday date ade sikit mendak ar... because there's no hotcakes with mapple syrup and butter. Today, there's no hotcakes with mapple syrup and butter but there's fish fillet and garlic bread and mashed potatoes. I hope tomorrow I'll get hotcakes with mapple syrup and butter for sarapan. But then, waffles with strawberry ice-cream also could do me good. Then again, my mission tomorrow are, get some hotcakes with mapple syrup and butter first. Then I could get waffles with strawberry ice-cream. Kalau I eat pancakes with butter and blueberry jam, taste yummy too. Argh... Whatever, I still want to eat that hotcakes with mapple syrup and butter. Eh, why not I asked Aunty Leha to bake me some. I ate hers at the BBQ and damn it, taste so wonderful. I ate 6 of it, plus my grandmothers share... Hm... Then again, I hope I dream about hotcakes with mapple syrup and butter.