Tuesday, January 31, 2006
I had a rough week. Hm...Helping my ustazah out with her daughter's marriage who also thought me before. Haaah... She's so beautiful. I meant, yea... So, so beautiful! Hm... Anyway, on that day, I didn't felt good though. I felt so heaty and a little exhausted but then, I just went to help them anyways. At around 6pm, I gave up. I'm too weak to help so I headed home. To think I could talk to Fatin on that day but then, I remembered she's away to Malaysia for a family outing. Waah... Damn bored but who cares anyway. Cause I'm too tired. At night, I started to get a fever. I can't sleep the whole night. My face felt so puffy and swallen. My head so high. God, I really felt so frustrated cause its like I'm sleepy and tired but I just couldn't sleep at all. At around 3am on that Sunday morning, there's a quarel. I don't know where but it seems to be beneath my appartment. I don't know what the hell she's screaming about. She's speaking in Mandarine. Fuck her. Irritating bitch. So I just had to spend the whole morning listening to those screams and sobbing noise. I caught a sleep when the quarel died down.I thought Sunday would be a perfect day to relex but hell no. My school send me a warning letter to my Dad. Shit! Got scolded by him. Seems that I didn't attend classes 15 times this semester. I'm shocked! I thought it should be more. Hahaha...At night, while waiting for soccer to start, I started to miss somebody. Hm... That's rather strange cause it's been about let say, 3 years since I started to miss somebody this badly. And to make matters worst, that day, Jan 29, was our monthly anniversary. Which I was with her.That night, Man Utd beat Wolve 3-0.And, I need to pay $100 for my handphone bill. I used up 1724 SMSes. Gosh..! I'm not surprise.I felt better today. Only suffering a sore throat. Somehow or rather, I like the feeling. It reminds me of the time after a jamming session where I used up my vocals.Around 12 noon, I received an MSN msg from Helmi. Telling me that Khairul broke his leg and was in hospital. He received the injury yesterday. While playing soccer and I heard he lost soo much blood and his leg broke in two, I mean 2, pieces. I scolded Helmi for telling me this late while he should be telling me about this yesterday. He got home just now. His mother told me. I think of visiting him either on Tuesday or maybe, this Wednesday. Fatin ouh Fatin,Ke maner kamu lari...