<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, January 27, 2006

I didn't sleep until late 4am in the morning yet I didn't feel so exhausted as I thought I would be. Went to Geylang yesterday, helping my Ustazah for you see, her youngest daughter, Tsurayah, who do thought me in the past, was getting married. They have this "nikah" yesterday night at Kassim Mosque and wow.... She looks so beautiful. Prettier than Paris Hilton. Her soon to be husband was Ok... He looks intelectual and he's of a Malay race while Kak Tsurayah an Arab.
We had a shortage of man-power yesterday. Only 6 of my friends were there until the end. Excluding those who went off early. The most tiring yet fun part was the dish-washing. Haha... We had fun! Me being the eldest taught them the right and most systematical way to get the job done. As time passes on, the dirty plates and glasses kept pilling on and on. What can one expect from only 2 person washing those junks. The rest were busy doing other stuffs like helping to serve the guests and cleaning up the table. Umar Khair was there. He's supposed to help us but then, I found him sitting at a hidden corner SMSing. I asked him why didn't he helped out, and he replied there's nothing he could help out... I just kept quiet and deceided not to force him too. Cause we're in the mosque.
Haziq and I had our dinner together. The other boys were there too, waiting for us. How touching. One for all, all for one. We had more than enough food for us and I started to play around with the foods. Aha... Haziq and I was like shoving all the food in our tray to Hariz and I kept making lame yet funny jokes till I could eat no more.
Around 1030pm, we deceided to wash all the dirty plates and glasses again! Haha... This time, with the rest of the boys. Hariz, Hilmi, Rayan and Suhaimi. Now they knew how tiring it was. We got ourselves pretty drenched up in soapy and dirty water all thanks to me and Rayan. Haha...
We only managed to finish washing late until 2am TODAY!!!! Haha... But then, a fun time I had...

6:23 pm
Razzi Stifler