Tuesday, January 17, 2006
It's been quite a while since I last wrote here. Been busy are... With games!!! Wahahaha.... Ok then. Enough craps. Let me recalled where I last have been.
Last Wednesday.... Hm... I remembered I went jamming with JustDiana at Big-Merchant. Ahaha... Finished school at 12 then. So, Asmui, Diana and I, deceided to take the bus from TP to Bugis. Hm... A long boring trip so, spent the time available disturbing Diana. Ahaa... Asmui was in front of us, sitting beside a hot minah. Fuh... Bukan nak take advantage ke. Step la terpegang ke... Wakakaka.... Hm... Beng arived later at 3 but by then, Big-Merchant wasn't opened till 330pm or we thought so. So, we went to a nearby coffee shop. Have something to drink. Had this Turkish drink. It's more like a lasee. Nice but, wasn't that enjoyable.
330pm sharp, we hurridly went to the studio. Thinkin' we're early. To our surprise, its already open since 2pm! Wah!! I was like a lil furious since we didn't have the decency to check if its opened or not. Need to be at Bugis MRT by 430pm!!! To meet Anna. Haah! Fuck care. When she called me, I managed to convince her to meet me at Big-Merchant instead to fetch me. Ahaha...
I went out ot the studio early. We had planned to go to Tan Tock Seng hospital. Kesian Hannan. Kaki patah kene langgar taksi. Wahaha... Itu sal la, bawak motor lagi. When we reached there, we coincidently met his girfrien. So, we have no hard time searchin' for the bloody ward. He's fine there. A pale face. I don't seem to get the impression of what i thought. Could see that he was weak. Cause he didn't disturb me at all. Aku rase sal matair dia ader bab tu tk kacau aku. Hm... But then, could still see his horniness. Ahahaha... Anna was kind enough to buy him a hamper. Ahaha...
Went off at around 625pm. Fetchin' my darlin' from school. Anna as I have expected, followed me there. Ahaha... Dia kata mau tgk how she look like. Hm.......
Thursday, I remembered having to have my break with Fatin. Ahaha... It was a rainy day but, I don't know why, but I brought her to the reservoir. She dirtied her jeans and her cute little toes. Wahahaha..... I skiped lessons. Java. And so does my LECTURER!!!!!!
Friday, hm... nothin' much as I vividly recalled. Saturday and Sunday, I spent the whole day at home. Hey! Wait... I remembered that Saturday was a sad day. Manchester United 3-1 defeat to Manchester City. Sad.............................
So, yesterday.......
What did I do?
Hm........ Let me think..... Ouh yea..
I went to school. Hehe... Almost went to school late. Lucky my uncle spotted me while me, tryin' to look for a cab to school. He send me to school. Ahaha... Had a great Edevice Lab. Lesson was cool. Fun. It's surprising to see me lookin' forward to school on a monday morning. It's all because of the guys in that class. Friendly and yea, we're so called members there. Got a "sotong" from Ridzwan. Hehehe.... Buisness.....
Had Java Lab test 2. Wah!!! It's difficult. As always, Rul didn't study. Ahaha... but niway, who cares anyway. The project is what left of it. Must do well.
Hm... Went out with my dear sweet Pocahontas. To TM. Macam tiada tempat lain gitu. I'm actually searchin' for a slipper but in the end, found myself a cute little ratty keychaine. Wahaha... Soo cute.
I went to Geylang again at night. Thouht of havin' my type of fun there but can't. There's a meeting. Hm..... Reached home late at night around 11pm. Mom's already asleep by then.
Just now, hm... A boring day at school but a fun day after school. Meet Mizi after school. Then we met Fauzi along the way so, we deceided to go for a "re-union". All of us are from BV. So had lunch together. Then we talked under the void deck. The interesting part is the subject of the talk. Cause you see, the three of us played a key rolled in each others life either directly or in-directly. The content, I can't wrote it down here due to the 3 of us sworn to secracy. It's really nice and touchin' meeting there. Have some fun here and there.... Ahahaha...