<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Yesterday, had school as pe-normal. Then needed to prepare myself to go to geylang at night. Before that, I'm supposed to fetch my Pocahontas at 6pm. Hee... So, basically, at 5, I'm like at home. And durin' that time, I remembered I was helpin' my mom with the grocerys. Aha... When suddenly, Capt. Jack received a call from his Pocahontas that she's done with her projects in school. OMG..! Quickly, Capt Jack ran back to his house, a quick shower, a quick get-over, change clothins' and he quickly comandered a ship to fetch his dear Pocahontas.
Sorry people, that's Pocahontas version of writtin' a blog.
Hm... Ok then.
Had a meetin' at 7.15pm at geylang but only starts later at 8pm. Meetin's borin', like every other meetins'. After that, headed for home but was only interupted on the way by a KTV lounge. Hm... It's more of a pub rather than a lounge. Lots of apek inside, either accompanied by nyonyas which I think was their wives, or a hot-thingy. This makes me jealous. Look at those apek, so old as if tomorrow he's about to die, and there he was, at a KTV pub, accompanied by some hot-young thingy. Tidak mengapa, aku ader Pocahontas. Mana entah mereka boleh dapat itu Pocahontas. Ahaha.

Today, was 'Aidul Adha. Put on my red traditional clothins'. Headed to Wak Tanjung mosque at Payar Lebar. Hm... Helpin' out the mosque with the mass slaughterin' of sheeps and goats. Hm... A very dirty task to do. I don't mind the blood but just that, these animals, they tend to splatter out this yellowish stuffs whenever their body was split opened. I managed to learn how to skin a sheep, which was super cool and were thought on how to split opened it pourin' out unwanted stuffs like the intestines and the stomach. Kinda cool but damn dirty I tell you. Whenever the stomach was split opened, unimagined stuffs went out of its stomach. Aha... Now I've seed a sheeps dick. Small, short but with extreamly big balls. Wow! Aha... 3 of the sheeps just died right before it were slaughtered. I meant, the sheep just died before the knife got lowered at the throat. Aha... Poor thing. Some of them even shit and pee when in the process of bein' slaughtered. A skilled slaughterist, could only took 2 strokes to completely cut through the neck vital veins. All animals with neck, who are mammels won't feel a thing when their throat were slit off. It's true. Eventually, I got the job of arrangin' the meat in proper, dividin' it into smaller pieces, and also to pack up those meat. Hm... A fairly "clean" job. Aha... Over there, got some hot minah tudong helpin' too. Hee...

I managed to know one of them. As pernormal, she's the one startin' the conversion. She offered to help me pack and divide the meats. If I'm not wrong, her name is Ashurah or somethin' like that. I was like shocked too when she told me she's in TP. Woo... Managed to found out that she was Eddie's ex-girlfriend. Aha... She's sweet but not my type of girl. Aha... Or maybe, I already have a girlfriend. Hee.... Yes I do have. The rest of the events there, I'm felt like not typin' it here. Lazy and trust me, its borin' too. Damn my fingers started to feel the strain.
Anyway, reached home at around 5.30pm. Soo tired. Guess what i did when i reached home. I msg my Pocahontas. Aha... I don't know why but I really missed her dearly as if its been a while since I met her which was actually false. I met her yesterday!

11:30 pm
Razzi Stifler