<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, January 08, 2006

Syida "Chong" always told me that I'm this mean bustard who love to cheat girls. Aha... I could still remember the time when I kinda like gone havoc around the opposite sex. Ahaha... And she was like tellin' me to be nice. She and Fizah "Pumpkin". Ahaha... Remember those old days of mine. Me, whom the girls called me "Pie", Ridzwan"Tan", Chong and Pumpkin, used to hang out together after remedial classes. All of us were in the same art class and me bein' the art representative, Head of the Art, cause lots of anarchy in our art class. Ahaha... Our art teacher whom almost the whole school hated her, we turn to love her. All due to Tan's demenour. Everytime called Mdm Zee "sayang" and me, by then started to call her names like Zizou which she don't mind. Ahaha... Everytime before Art class started, I have to be in class earlier than the rest to check the cement, sand, water, and the folios. We had fun. Haha... Durin' our arcylic paintin' sessions, I remembered paintin' my finger nails black, Tan and Mizie, with another accompliced named Ahmad S., vandalised the school's male staff toilet with spray paint. Paintin' the toilet bowl in blue and they even wrote Mdm Zee's name on the seat.
Me, bein' the art rep, was called upon and was punished for it. An innocent guy bein' punished?? Ahaha... I could easily have told the OM who did it but remained silent and not pautoh the culprits. Ahaha...
There's even one session where all the art class boys dare each other to jump off from the school's 2nd story buildin'. They all jumped. Except for me. I'm busy by then attendin' to the cleaninest of the Art room. There's one of the days where Edward was caught tryin' to jump off the 2nd story floor. The other guys behind him who cheered for him, all ran off. Leavin' poor Edward behind to be caught by the OM. He didn't pautoh the rest. It was lucky the OM didn't punished the whole Art Class.
Durin' the O'levels, I didn't study that well for it as me, Chong and Pumpkin planned to get into ITE. Well, actually Chong didn't. Ahaha... I told my friends that there'll be lots of Mamasittas there in ITE. Those minah with short skirts, hot chicks, and horny ladies. Wahaha... If I'm not mistaken, durin' that time, we're havin our fastin' month and after finishin a paper, I'm outside of school playin cards and smokin' cigarattes. If not, goin' out with one of my flings. Ahaha...
How my life change after receivin' the results 3 months later. I pass..! Chong and Pumpkin failed. Tan and me was like, surprised! Aha... In my class, Sufi, so called the head of monitors, the cocky guy, failed. I'm partly sad yet happy. Ahaha... Nadia, Fizah cine, Fadzilla, Nasiha and Sufi, failed. Yang pandai-pandai pun boleh gagal? Aha... Me, Juriana and Khairi were the only malay peeps who passed in our class. And we even managed to be in the same Poly!!!
But now, Khai quit school. Left me and Ju... And we were like not that close any more. Accordin' to her, she hates people like me. Gee... Wonder why. Ahaha...
The best of my poly days were in 2.1. Aha... Those were the days where I skipped soo many classes. Ditched my lectures just to chill at KMC with Anna and Co. Miss Anna. Kesian dia kene tendang sekolah.
I remembered studyin' with her, Akram and Emy. Ahaha. There's one time we played a kissin' game usin' candy floss. Hm... Akram takut kene cium dengan Anna!!! Wahaha... Emy tend to get horny easily. Dasar dia perempuan gatal. Ahaha... Emy taste of strawberry. Remembered it well. She even peel out 2 balls of candy floss. Shaped it up like a triangle. Slid those candy into her t-shirt and pun on her boobs. Ahaha... gile nye pompan. Then got this 2 gangsters cause of the tattoo on their neck. Omega. Tsk... No life. They sat beside Emy. Askin' for permission 1st. They purposedly sat cause I think they noticed the 2 nipples which were candy floss on Emy's boobs. Ahaha... She's lucky I managed to took it off for her. Nice... Ahaha...
Now, things drastically changed. I somehow felt remose about doin' it. No more stupid, adult games. No more smokin'. No more hangin' out with the boys of 5-08. Cume sekali sekala jumpe diorg main bola aderla... And lastly, no more goin' out with other ladies for company. All their pictures I deleted from my handphone, laptop and some were given' back to them. I'm tryin to be perfect now. Tryin' to proof to others that I really could changed for the better. U should see Chong. I'm no more the guy whom you think I am. Wahaha...
I just hope my Pocahontas could help me out. Hee...... If you guys were readin' this blog well, I'm better of now. I think. Only that I'm still have those cheekiness left in me.

Niway I wrote this to relieve myself and cause I'm waitin' for soccer to start.
How much I miss my Pocahontas..... Hee...

10:38 pm
Razzi Stifler