Saturday, January 07, 2006
I had my R&R. Kinda bored. Had lunch at Delifrance. Hm... Tasty the meal there. Better than Swenson. The only thin' bad there is the service. Typical for a French restaurant. They have this habbit of servin' the meal late. No wonder the Germans hated the French. Aha... Then my family and I went to this place called the Swissbake. WOW!! They have a variety of breads. I'm lovin' it. Aha...
Anyway, I didn't enjoy the food and the outin' just now. Just didn't feel quite well. Had a migrane. My head kept spinnin' and spinnin'. Ahaha...
Yesterday although a sad day, I'm lucky to have someone to talk too. Although its kinda late at night. How much change of effect her voice change my day.
Her blood is my liquid vitamine... Ahaha. What an exageration. Hee....
Today, at night then, I'm just too full to have diner. Hee... Ate a lot of the bread I bought from Swissbake. Delicious. Bread, my most favrouite meal. Aha... 'Am, where is she? Lambat betul dia balik. Hm... Sibuk agaknye tengah kejar ayam-ayam kampung tak?? Aha... Iqah SMS me again just now. That I don't mind. Cause, I understand that she's bored.Then ader pulak nak suruh orang call her. Kimak, straight to the point I replied back. "No, I can't." Sometimes to be mean to people is good. Nanti naik kepala sak dorng. Sedangkan matair aku, aku tk slalu call her. Humph...!
Where is she...