Friday, January 06, 2006
To be in my most terrible week of my life. Ended up gettin' worse than I ever did expected. Hm... Did badly for the term test, and now, Razali back off from the band. Just like that. Due to some personal problems. What the hell?! After all we've been through together, and to perform for the upcomin' gig and a competition, he just went off. Hm... My mission now is to recruit Henny to join the band. Need a bloody drummer badly. Haiz....
I went to Bedok Reservoir Park after prayers. Man... I do need some time alone to think and ease my mind.
In school, everyone's so enthusiastic about the stupid Dr I don't know his name, to break the World Record by cyclin' ard the school's stadium for 2 days. Nothin' to do eh that guy. What the hell... Hm... I do need some R&R. A proper one. Away from here.