<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 05, 2006

I'm feelin' so dissapointed on myself just now. Received my term test paper back. Did terrible for DFund2. I can't believe I had 11 out of a hundred marks!! And addin' to insult, I too failed my EdeviceCKT. The paper was OK to me. After goin' through all the answer with my lecturer, found out that I could fare really well on EdeviceCKT. I shouldn't be more careless. But then, accordin' to what my lecturer said, the paper was tough especially Dfund2 whereby 87% of the cohort who took the paper failed!!! That means there's somethin' wrong either with the paper or with the teachin' of the lecturer.
Durin' break, I just have to find my own way on cheerin' me up. Hm... Lucky I brought my FHM playin' cards. Played cards game with Akram and Diana. Poor Akram. He received a warnin' letter not for skippin' class but, cause of his dress code. Aha.... Long hair. That guy was searchin' for a solution on how to counter those warnin's. Aha... It's late untill 7pm did I managed to ease my mind. She's like an angel to me. Wah... Send her home. Aha...
Yesterday, had a 1 1/2 hour of jammin'. A terrible jammin session. Like they say, attitude problem. 1st of all Diana felt not wantin' to jam cause Razali's bringin' his new girlfriend there. So what? Diana told me she wouldn't feel comfortable with that idea. Ouh... "Curin' for a fresh wound" she said. Aha... What crap was that? Before jammin' I introduce 'Ammarah to her. Sekarang baru dia tau macam maner matair aku is. Aha... Haithir joined us later. Poor guy. Dompet tertinggal dalam beg aku. Aha... kesian dia. Tiada kawan yang hendak teman dia. Aha.
Promised Asmui and Diana that I'll be at Tempines MRT by 3pm. Only to reached there 15mins late. Aha... Took taxi to Big Merchant. Aha... Asmui, Asmui. Lain macam ajer kau tgk gambar matair aku. Cungkil mata kau baru tau.
Razali's new girlfriend appeared to be supper HOT. Wow... Lawa sak. I mean her body. Hehe... Her face, Ok lah... But overall, she's sexy. Tapi sayang sekali, masih anak abu lagi. Haiyo... Shaik Hisyam, Syed Hannan and him, are now considered to be in 1 bloody gang. Aha...
I almost went bankrupt just now. Phew.... "Found" some foreign money at home so yea... Went to exchange it. Aha... Shit happens every now and then

8:49 pm
Razzi Stifler